I authorize the treatment by Laso Transportes SA of my personal data provided under my application, in view of the selection and recruitment process, and under the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
I also declare that I have been informed, in accordance with the RGPD, of the following:
1. The person responsible for the treatment of his application is Laso Transportes SA and can be contacted via the postal address Rua do Depósito nº 4, 2665-538 Venda do Pinheiro, or alternatively by 210 438 000 (Contact Centre), +351 210 438 090 (Fax) e email@example.com.
2. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) may be contacted through the postal address of the controller or alternatively through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The applicant's personal data shall be kept for 1 year, after which they are eliminated, or if it is in the interest of Laso Transportes SA, anonymised, so that the candidate is not or can no longer be identified. The applicant must submit a new application after this period if he wishes to continue to appear in the recruitment archives of Laso Transportes SA or to send us in writing either on paper or electronically his consent so that he can continue to appear in the Recruitment file after the mentioned period of 1 year.
4. The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data shall be the Department of Human Resources and the Administrator, Unit manager and team managers of the role or area you are applying for. We also share the data when required by law or to respond to the legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; To maintain the safety of our services; and to protect the rights of property or the Laso transport SA.
5. The recruitment process does not involve the making of automated decisions, including the definition of profiles.
6. No comlinks, interconnections or any other form of relate the information recorded shall be carried out.
7. Because your data may circulate in an open network, you are at risk of being viewed and used by unauthorized third parties.
8. When giving information, you are giving your informed and unequivocal consent that you consent to the processing of data concerning you in an automated manner.
9. The applicant shall have the right to submit a complaint to a European Union supervisory authority in relation to the protection of his personal data. Laso Transportes SA shall provide its cooperation with the supervisory authority, providing it with all the information which it, in the exercise of its powers, is requested.
10. We rely on the candidate to provide us with accurate and complete information and to update the data in relation to any change in the information provided.
11. The applicant shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the consent previously given and the right to request the Laso transport SA access to personal data that tells him Respect, as well as their rectification or deletion, and the limitation of treatment with respect to the candidate, or the right to oppose treatment, and the right to data portability.
12. The personal data necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations to which the Controller is subject and those necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Laso transport SA are not included in the point Previous.
13. The subsequent processing of personal data for an order other than that for which the data have been collected is lacking in consent; Prior to this treatment, Laso Transportes SA provides the applicant with information on this purpose and any other pertinent information.
14. If applications submitted by the applicant are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive character, Laso transport SA may require a reasonable fee to be paid taking into account the administrative costs of the Supply of information or communication, or taking the measures requested, or refuse to comply with the application.
15. Laso Transportes SA only accepts candidates from applicants at least 16 years of age, who have completed compulsory schooling and who have physical and mental capacities appropriate to the workstation.
16. The Laso transport SA applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of safety appropriate to the risk for keeping the personal data of the applicants in file.
17. Laso Transportes SA has a computer system capable of resisting, with a given level of confidence, accidental events or malicious or illicit actions that undermine the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of Personal data stored or transmitted, as well as the security of the related services offered or accessible through these networks and systems.